The best magazine
How to Make a Homemade Toy for Preschoolers
- 1). Remove label from potato chip container or frosting container. Wash the container and the lid. Let both air dry.
- 2). Flip contact paper on the adhesive side and wrap contact paper around container to measure how much you'll need. Mark length with a pencil and cut on the line.
- 3). Remove contact paper backing and attach contact paper to the container.
- 4). Pour approximately 1/2 cup of dry beans into the container.
- 5). Cut a circle the size of the lid from the contact paper and attach it to the lid's exterior.
- 6). Line container's opening with glue and attach lid. Let dry.
- 7). Decorate container and lid with stickers.