The best magazine
Car Accident Injury Claims - Rear End Accident Injury Claims Appear To Be On The Rise!
If you've been unfortunate enough to have been hit in a rear end collision by another motor vehicle, ensure that if you want to pursue a claim that you get the full details of the third party's vehicle.
Don't be tempted if the negligent driver who is most likely responsible in these situations offers to settle for cash for the damage to your vehicle without going through his insurance company.
The reasons for this is that he or she may not be insured or it may later transpire that you have sustained personal injury such as whiplash or something even more serious that at the point of the accident is not clearly visible.
The accident may trigger symptoms that take a little time to develop, so always gather as much evidence as you can at the scene and never accept a cash settlement offer as you may lose out financially later on.
Any pain and suffering that you endure as a result of the accident can be compensated for by instructing an injury claim solicitor or accident claim company that specializes in car accident claims.
You will need to provide evidence of injury so it's always wise to go to your local accident and emergency centre or pay a visit to your GP to record any injury.
These professional medical reports that they compile, will help you later with your claim.
Remember to keep all receipts for out of pocket expenses and make a note of all expenditure you make in connection with your injury.
Most cases are settled out of court and with the new fast track RTA process for UK claims introduced in April you should typically get a settlement within 9-12 months.
So how can you claim car accident injury compensation? • You must not be wholly at fault for the car accident.
• In the UK to claim personal injury compensation you need to be submit a claim within three years of accident happening, but ideally the sooner the better.
• Visit either the Accident & Emergency department nearby or your doctor to record your injuries.
• Take pictures at the scene on your phone or with a camera if available showing vehicle damage and road conditions and any obstructions etc if you are fit to do so.
• If the emergency services attended the scene note any incident reference numbers if you are in a state to do so.
• Make a note of any witnesses that may help your claim later on.
• Contact an Accident Claim Company or car accident lawyer.
This is a very important point as specialist expert solicitors spend years learning their trade and have access to have access to many extra resources that if you pursed a case yourself you would probably not be aware of.
Furthermore, nowadays under the No-Win-No-Fee system it should not cost you for the qualified legal help either.
• Ask them if you will keep you all 100% of any car accident compensation for your car accident claim without any deductions or hidden charges.
• Ask them what areas of law they specialize in.
It's no good talking to a divorce lawyer if you want to make an auto personal injury claim • If you feel comfortable with your chosen company, give them details of your injury and they should take care of the rest for you and help with the paperwork.
Sadly far too many people in the UK are victims of car accidents, as drivers passengers or pedestrians.
If you've been involved in a car accident or have suffered any form of personal injury as a result of someone else's negligence on the road, why not make an car accident injury claim for compensation today.